62 days. Sixty two days until I leave Lanark County to go to the big city of Toronto, Ontario to compete for the title of Miss Teen Canada – World 2013! How exciting! Everything is so real now! Got all my fundraising to get me there, bought my dress, and got my train ticket to get to Toronto. Now all that’s needed is to fund raise for Free The Children. Free The Children is the Miss Teen Canada – World fundraiser. There is a minimum amount to fund raise, and the girl that fund raises the most money gets a trip to Kenya to help free the children (From what I understand, lol!). But each girl only gets six weeks to fund raise! So I am stating on May 19! It’s crazy to think that all that is left to do is the Free The Children charity work! I still am so happy and excited to be representing my province, Ontario, in Miss Teen Canada – World 2013. To help boosts confidence in young women, and to support my platform Breast Cancer Awareness is truly important to me, but the most important thing is to remember to have fun! 62 more days baby!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.